Laser Hair Removal in Cork
Laser Hair Removal Specialists Cork
Are you thinking about starting your Laser Hair Removal journey? You’ve come to the right place, Flawless Beauty offers Laser Hair Removal in Cork using the newest technology. Here at Flawless Beauty we use the Candela Medical GentleLase.
How Laser Hair Removal Works
The laser works by directing concentrated light into the hair follicle inhibiting the hairs ability to grow without damaging the skins surface. Our laser uses a wide beam which allow the removal of multiple hair follicles at the same time. Our experienced therapists will take your skin and hair type into account.
The Candela GentleLASE is designed to work with dark hair and lighter skin. Our hair removal technology is safe enough to be used on any part of the body. All of our lasers feature a unique cooling device that help calm, soothe and protect the skin.
Laser Hair Removal Benefits
- Reduce ingrown hair
- Safe and effective technology
- Permanent hair reduction
- Hair grows back thinner and lighter with every treatment
For your initial course of laser hair removal treatment, we recommend a course of 6 treatments every 6 weeks.
Consultation and Patch Test
On consultation we check through your medical history, asses your skin and hair to ensure you are suitable.
Your patch test is very important as it allows us to test your skin for any sensitivity from the laser and ensure you are a suitable candidate for treatment.
- Shave the treatment area the night before.
- Do not wax in 4 weeks leading up to your appointment.
- Avoid exposing the area to direct sunlight for 2 weeks prior
Prep For Consultation And Patch Test
- Shave a small section of each area you are thinking of having laser done.
- Have no active or false tan on.
- Have some hair growth so the therapist can asses the colour and thickness.
Prep For First Session
- Shave the areas that are been treated the night before.
- Have no active or false tans on areas that are been treated.
- Have no lotions or potions on skin.
- Wear loose fitting clothes to your appointment.
There might be some heat and redness in areas that have been treated. Use Aloe Vera gel to soothe any redness. This will continue to draw heat out of the skin and keep the area cool. This can be applied 3-5 days or until the skin has returned to pre-treatment state.
Avoid exposing the area to direct sunlight for 2 weeks after your treatment and always use spf to protect the skin and maintain results..
|Treatment||Price||Course Of 6|
|Lip & Chin||€47||€260|
|Sides Of Face||€47||€260|